There’s something unique and cool! Dog lovers can now bake for them, with love. Although they are suitable for human consumption, their unique blend of spices and vegetarian chicken flavor broth is especially designed to please the most epicurean of pooches.
You will need :
- 3/4 cups (180ml) of water,
- 1/4 cups (60ml) of canola oil (or melted butter),
- 1/3 cups (80ml) of milk,
- 1 egg
- Preheat the oven to 325°F (162°C),
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl,
- Spread the dough with a rolling pin and use a cookie cutter of your choice, or make small bites.
- Bake about 30 minutes in the oven at 325F (162°C) (baking time may vary depending on the power of your oven)
- Let stand a few minutes on the kitchen counter before letting your dog taste it.
Makes 25 to 30 treats.
Ingredients : White flour, oatmeal, corn meal, sweet paprika, poultry seasoning (wheat flour, sugar, spices (paprika, thyme, sage), salt), white sugar.
Contains: Wheat and oats (gluten).
May contain traces of milk products, sesame seeds, soy, eggs, peanuts and nuts.
Proudly made in Canada.
About Brown Sugar
It is normal for brown sugar to harden inside the jar. You must break it using a kitchen tool (eg a knife) before putting all the ingredients in the mixing bowl. You can also place the jar, without the lid, in the microwave for a few seconds to soften it.