Lack of time ? US too ! Fast and easy to cook, energy bites are healthy and practical snacks for the common actively busy families. Let’s go, let’s go…
You will need :
- 1/2 cup (125ml) of warm but not boiled water
- 3 tablespoons of honey
- In a bowl, empty the contents of the jar and add the required ingredients
- Mix all ingredients until smooth.
- Let stand in the fridge 2-3 minutes before forming the bites.
- Take the equivalent of 1 tablespoon (15 ml) to make each bite.
- Place in the fridge 60 to 90 minutes before eating or in the freezer for 15 to 20 minutes.
Makes about 21 energy bites.
Important: chocolate chips will melt with hot water, it's normal.
Ingredients : Oatmeal, grated sweetened coconut, chocolate chips (sugar, hydrogenated palm kernel oil, cacao powder, soya lecithin), sesame seeds, chia seeds, ground flaxseed. Contains: Oats (gluten), soya, sesame seeds.
May contain traces of milk products, egg, peanut and tree nuts.
Proudly made in Canada.